Saturday 20 August 2016

An Update

It's been over a month since I last contributed to this blog, and I thought it's about time I started writing here again. The last four or five weeks have been pretty hectic, mostly because of my wedding, but now everything seems to have returned to normality. 
I've been keeping myself busy the last few weeks filming 360 videos for my Youtube channel, but still need to get around to writing up blog posts for them which will provide information about the locations.
Doing the 360 videos is great and all, but there is more I have planned when I get the money to do so. I'm keen on doing wildlife and survival videos, and I'm considering whether or not to start airsoft videos too, but that will obviously require a heavy duty action camera which I don't own yet. Oh and an airsoft gun which actually works.

I'm considering writing here more often, discussing current world events, history and cultural issues in the UK and further afield. Then again, I might just put my rants up on my youtube channel. Another thing I'm looking into seriously is charity fundraising, but what cause to raise money for I don't know yet. Watch this space anyway! More stuff is certainly coming. The content may not be to everybody's taste but, well, you can't keep everybody happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment